Many people and groups are victims of discrimination, hate crimes, and school bullying; get involved in equality and fairness for all people to change this. Some are discriminated against because of their sexual orientation, sexual identity, race, gender, veteran status, or political identification (or lack thereof).
Discrimination takes many forms, and it is necessary that the victims of such treatment strive for a better world where all groups, orientations, identities, creeds, and political groups can achieve equality; we need your help to change this; take the first step and join our mailing list! You may also subscribe to our official blog and social networking sites such as Facebook, Google+, and Twitter.
The Kentucky Equality Federation, the Kentucky Equality Federation Public Advocate Service, and the Federation Alliance would not be able to function without people who want to change our commonwealth’s future.
There are a number of way you can help us bring equality and fairness to Kentucky:
After you’ve become a subscriber, or signed up for official emails and alerts, the most important thing you can to is to respond to them by following the instructions listed in the alert. Occasionally, no action will be required; we sometimes send out emails for informational purposes.
OTHER CRITICAL THINGS TO GET INVOLVED IN EQUALITY
- Report hate crimes, injustice, discrimination, and school bullying to Kentucky Equality Federation Public Advocate Service. We will do everything possible and necessary to protect your privacy, and we will ensure your constitutional freedoms, rights, and liberties are protected.
- If you have a profile on a social networking website such as Facebook, Google+, or Twitter, share our posts and share our artwork on your profile with the hashtag #kyequality
- Purchase something from our online store for yourself, partner, friend, or relative; this not only helps increase awareness, but the money obtained from our official online store helps pay for our expenses.
- If you have some extra time, or want to become more involved, consider becoming a volunteer.
- If you’d like to make a monetary contribution to the Kentucky Equality Federation, you may do so by clicking on the Donation Button. All donations are used to pay for official expenses.
- Tell us what you think! The Kentucky Equality Federation celebrates diversity, and your opinion is important to us.
- We encourage you to leave comments for us on our official blog, or communicate with us directly using the online contact form. Every comment and email sent to us will be read by a real person and forwarded to the Regional Director, Outreach Representative, Committee, or other volunteers in your area.